Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after waiting for parts, dealing with crappy luck one making her look PERFECT, and being high on sleep aids, she is finally done. All that is left is setting up my clipons and torquing a few things down. I am going to also do some touch up work on the paint and my ignition cylinder to kind of make it look better.

Here is what you need to do the swap:
09+ forks
05/06 steering stem
51mm clip ons (You can bore out the 06 or just by some nicer 09 aftermarket ones)
05/06 upper triple bored out to 51mm (I wanted to use the 06 upper so that the top hats sit close to flush and so that I know which damper I needed to order.)

Going to do touch up work over the weekend.

Here are the results. (I apologize if the image is a little OOF. I took a couple of sleep aids and I am somewhat not on this planet)
Fork swap by Yung_Photography, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
That looks killer man! I'd like to do the BPF swap, but I don't even know if it's possible...

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks killer man! I'd like to do the BPF swap, but I don't even know if it's possible...
Thanks! It will work with your drag bike. It takes some patience and some money. I'm still waiting for my rcs29 mc and some oem parts to come in.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Solid!!! good work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts