Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

681 - 693 of 693 Posts

·
Registered
11,661 Posts
I've got a Muzzy GP series setup. Does anyone know where I could buy a baffled or quiet core insert for it?

It's basically the same style as the M4 it looks like. I just want to quiet things down a bit.

Thanks, Skott
You might have to have something made for it. Muzzy closed up shop about a year ago so Mr. Rob Muzzy could retire.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok next question...

What are my options for brighter headlights? Are HIDs affordable yet? Do they sell a quick brighter replacement bulb?

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Ok next question...

What are my options for brighter headlights? Are HIDs affordable yet? Do they sell a quick brighter replacement bulb?
I don't think you can fit headlights in an exhaust.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I've got a Muzzy GP series setup. Does anyone know where I could buy a baffled or quiet core insert for it?

It's basically the same style as the M4 it looks like. I just want to quiet things down a bit.

Thanks, Skott
For $100 I'm selling a Muzzy M10 that sounds good and quiter than the GP series:) I took the fiberglass out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would go for an ECU flash over a power commander, A woolich kit with quickshifter will be cheaper than a power commander and expansion modules

Andy

·
Registered
179 Posts
So I already have a Graves low mount slip on exhaust and I don't want to buy a full system. Does anyone make a set of headers that will be compatible with any low mount style slip on?

·
Registered
35 Posts
don't waist your money on junk first and foremost, save the cash and buy a nice piece is my opinion.

with that said, I run a sc project crt slip on and soon going to purchase a akrapovic link pipe to delete the resonator. yes, I know there different brands but that link pipe will work, ive been force to do a shit ton of research on this, countless emails and such. anyways its not TOO loud but it sure does scream (but a sweeeeeet sound) when you bring her up in to the double digit revs.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
So I already have a Graves low mount slip on exhaust and I don't want to buy a full system. Does anyone make a set of headers that will be compatible with any low mount style slip on?
your gonna have to measure the inlet side of your slip on. THEN, have to research what set ups will work. good luck dude

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings to the forum community, i got my Zx6r 09 this week, i live in Greece and i was searching for an exhaust 2 pipe style for under the tail. I found some options at youtube and in here like pinebox but they dont exist anymore. The only one i could find was JTI S2 from a site called idealclosets.top, i was so excited so without thinking i purchased it but after i didnt get any receipt in my mails inbox i tried to contact the site but without any luck, ive send them 2-3 mails but no answer. My question, does anybody know if this is a legit site or did i got scammed?
Thank you guys in advance

·
Registered
12,451 Posts
tholos,

The '09 model did away with the under seat arrangement that had been in place on the earlier models..... the space to route the pipes is not the same as it was. As far as I know there are no brackets to mount the pipe, or mufflers to.

I suppose it could be done; it would probably be less painful to buy a tail section from an 07-08 model and bolt that to the back of your 09, and fit parts for the 07-08 model.

681 - 693 of 693 Posts