Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 693 Posts

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
the two bros dyno is with a slip on. did you find any with full?

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
much better :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have been thinking about getting the M4 Gp, Im looking for a nice loud pipe. Only I have heard that with that pipe so close to ur boot that it could possibly melt shoes. Is this correct. I like the sound of the M4 and its at a nice price.

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
I have been thinking about getting the M4 Gp, Im looking for a nice loud pipe. Only I have heard that with that pipe so close to ur boot that it could possibly melt shoes. Is this correct. I like the sound of the M4 and its at a nice price.
two brothers. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
11,985 Posts
people don't wanna ride wif me :(
:lol:

Reactions: BoyNinja79

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like two bros, nice sound and nice specs. I roll with a devil and its pretty loud, can barely think straight with it blaring.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I want the Akrapovic full system so badly, but I don't want to not have the exhaust control valve, just because it moves and makes things more complicated, and thus cooler.

I don't know that much about these bikes yet, so I have to latch on to what I can "Well you see this (I usually make up a new name like 'backpressure regulation system') modulates the flow of exhaust to help the low end power."

1 - 20 of 693 Posts