Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to sell my 2012 ZX6R spare engine. I bought it from a trusted member here that posted it on the classified section. His name is Starkid22 and he guaranteed me that it was a perfectly running engine. He told me it had about 7000 miles. I bought it as a spare for my track bike to race. I never went racing like I planned because of a lost in the family and then a new child so the bike and engine mostly just sat in my garage. I'm looking to get rid of the engine since I will likely never go racing like I planned because of financial responsibilities. The engine looks clean and I wrapped it during the storage process to protect it from the elements. I'm located in West Hempstead Long Island in NY and will only accept pick-ups. The price is $700 firm. Message me with any interest.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glws. If I had a good engine as a back up, I would never feel a need to upgrade. Sorry you are in this position....
I wish I could have raced but I made the decision to focus more on financially building my family. The track bike is still here and the engine currently in the bike only have around 1500 miles on it. I'm not going racing like planned and I only plan to do maybe one or two track days a year until I can re-access my situation. I don't think I'll need an engine any time soon so might as well get rid of spare stuff. I'm unloading as much spare things that I can since motorcycling is not a priority for me right now. I had six bike and I plan to go down to about three and get rid of all of the spares parts I have for those bikes. The ideal number of bikes I should have is two (my R1 and XV1600) but I want to make sure I dont regret getting rid of something that I'm not ready to do so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts