Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to part ways with the ZX6. I've taken all the race parts off and have a ton of other spares laying around. I'll continue to update this thread with more stuff I find and photos. All prices are shipped within the 48 states. I'm located in St Petersburg, FL for the engine and frame.

Full Leo Vince Titanium Exhaust (dinged but fully functional): $500
Front Forks with Racetech G2-R 25mm Cartridge & .95 Spring for 180lb rider: $900
Elka Stage 4 Rear Shock with Adjustable Preloader for 180lb rider: $700
Accossato Master Cylinder 19x18 with brake lines: $200
Woodcraft Rearsets (rash on peg on one side): $200
Vortex 51mm Clipons without bars: $75
Kawasaki Racing Throttle: $100
Hyperpro RSC Steering Damper: $200

OEM Rear Shock: $100
OEM Rearsets (brake lever busted): $50
OEM Seat (dirty from old racing bike): $25
OEM Rear Brake Assembly: $60
OEM Retifyer: $50
OEM Fuel Pump: $60

09 Engine and Frame with title: $1300

I have many other things I haven't gotten to yet so PM me if there is something you might need that isn't listed here.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you parting the gas tank out by any chance?
I do have a full gas tank available. Black monster edition from a 2010. When I got it there was a little bit of rust in it. I rinsed it with some rust remover, though it didn't remove it but it did prevent it from creating more. It's never given me any issues and I've been using race gas in it. There's a slight dent on the left side, shown in the picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm interested, how much are you asking. I'm 99% sure this is compatible with the 2013+ model correct?

One more thing you don't happen to have the race kit ECU part # 21175-0248 in this bike do you?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm interested, how much are you asking. I'm 99% sure this is compatible with the 2013+ model correct?

One more thing you don't happen to have the race kit ECU part # 21175-0248 in this bike do you?
I believe they will, but I have not tried. I'm going off of other's word from the forum: https://www.zx6r.com/zx6r/51843-2013-gas-tank-fit-09-12-a.html

I'm looking for $200 + shipping since it includes everything you need to run it (cap and fuel pump).

Unfortunately, I do not have a race kit. Though I wish I did!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are the woodcraft rear sets still available ?? To your knowledge would they fit a 2015? If still available and they fit im in central florida and can pick up asap .. Tia

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are the woodcraft rear sets still available ?? To your knowledge would they fit a 2015? If still available and they fit im in central florida and can pick up asap .. Tia
The rear sets are still available, however, I don't know if they will fit a 15 bike.

·
Registered
382 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The tank is still available, however, I put the black one in the pictures back onto the bike and sold it that way. So, I have the original green tank in perfect condition with the fuel pump. Let me know if you're interested in that instead.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts