Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Here are a few shots of my new '07 ZX6R... I'm loving it!

Say hello to the motorcycle worlds newest young rider too... My 20 month old son just cannot get enough of putting on the gloves and rolling the throttle and saying "vroom vroom"

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Great looking bike and cute kid!

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone! Just got my darn alarm reinstalled... Now I can track my kid.. haha. Gotta get the sliders on this weekend!

Sweet looking ride,welcome.:thumbup

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kid can get his own bike...

Power commander is getting ordered Monday for sure... Waiting on exhaust until the Leo's are available, same with K&N - definitely... That's about it for now.. Put my Scorpio alarm in last night, and frame sliders go on today.. Wanna get 300 miles on it tomorrow, change the oil and get out of break in! Yippy!

I'd like to make my bike look like this..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUST...94671796QQcategoryZ147902QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or maybe this.

http://www.babecage.com/

HEHEHE!

Any other mods planned for the future( exhaust, power commander, K&N filter,uh! car seat:devious ).:cheers

·
Registered
503 Posts
NICE BIKE!
Wasn't sure about '07 model but it is DEFINITELY growing on me now. Think i'd miss the mid-range grunt of my 636 tho..........

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You'd be surprised. The 07 599cc is completely redesigned, and has more grunt than you would expect...

NICE BIKE!
Wasn't sure about '07 model but it is DEFINITELY growing on me now. Think i'd miss the mid-range grunt of my 636 tho..........

·
Registered
503 Posts
Love to give you a side by side roll on drag race in 4th gear....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah - no kidding - it would be interesting to see how the smaller displacement fares at that range ... ;-)

Love to give you a side by side roll on drag race in 4th gear....

·
Registered
503 Posts
I'd love to know what would happen, side by side. Where would the extra cubes come in and when would more modern technology have the edge.
Not only is my bike a 636 but it only weighs 161kgs as standard too.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Just been to Kwaka dealer and seen the 07 zx6r close up. WOW, BEAUTIFUL! Didn't realise how much attention to detail there was on it. Love the new clocks too.
Also saw the new z1000 in black ( i want one....but a bit trying a bit TOO hard to be stylish that bike i think. )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts