PS:

·
Registered
390 Posts
If Montezemolo could see it, he will pick you as one of his designers.. :cheers

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
That is hot, I expect your ZX to look like that by the end of the week end:devious

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is hot, I expect your ZX to look like that by the end of the week end:devious
:) I'm not that bold. But it would be nice. I emailed this picture to my friend last night and he is hounding me about doing it to my bike.

I've had the "Ferrari" concept in my head for about a week now and finally PS'd it. I'm glad yall like it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
You know this is teasing me seeing as that I have the red zx that is still totally stock..... I photoshop too a little bit.. I think i'm going to start playing around with pics of my bike.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Any one give detailed instructions as to photoshopping, never been able to do that kind of stuff
It is difficult to give instructions for someone else to learn to use Photoshop (or PaintShop Pro in my case).

I would say get the software and play around with it. That is how I learned. I think that is the best way to learn any photoediting software really. They aren't very user friendly but once you learn how to use most of the features you "get it".

·
Registered
112 Posts
It is difficult to give instructions for someone else to learn to use Photoshop (or PaintShop Pro in my case).

I would say get the software and play around with it. That is how I learned. I think that is the best way to learn any photoediting software really. They aren't very user friendly but once you learn how to use most of the features you "get it".

I agree ridinhood... You just have to play around with it. Although you are much better at it than me!! MUCH better.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks pretty cool with the windshield and the rims in red and w/o the back flashes and plate!!!

I Woulk like to do this to my bike, with a red candy and some green stripes :D

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay I'm obsessed. I think my plain, stock paintjob is getting the best of me. Here is another one. I see a paintjob for my bike in my future.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dang man i'm loving the ferrari bike though....i would kill to have that on my bike!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I dig the red and white too:thumbup

BTW there's a Saturn Sky Redline I see frequently on my way to work that has all the saturn emblems replaced with Ferrari ones:laugh

1 - 20 of 21 Posts