Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that riding at the end was not needed. You had cars going by, and speed bumps to hit and launch on had a car pulled out. Not the best move :coocoo
Its normal for a car to realize that a bike is behind them, and then they make way for the bike alllllll by them self.

This forum is too aggressive for my liking. Nevermind. bye

·
Registered
202 Posts
Its normal for a car to realize that a bike is behind them, and then they make way for the bike alllllll by them self.

Yeah man...unfortunately...these are all track guys on here...and don't you even think about mentioning a wheelie haha...bike sounds mean though!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts

Some of the guys are older and came from the error of having thick skin and not relying on safe zones. just trying to give you some background info. They have been riding probably longer than you've been alive. Its good info and they are happy to share but you just have to smile and wave when they sometimes give unsolicited advise. just my unsolicited advise. haha

Yeah man...unfortunately...these are all track guys on here...and don't you even think about mentioning a wheelie haha...bike sounds mean though!
I'm not a track guy. I'd like to get into actually. Just don't have a means to get the bike to a track. I mention wheelies all the time. just in back roads where no one is at. There is a stunt section on this forum I believe. Some guys are very by the book.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some of the guys are older and came from the error of having thick skin and not relying on safe zones. just trying to give you some background info. They have been riding probably longer than you've been alive. Its good info and they are happy to share but you just have to smile and wave when they sometimes give unsolicited advise. just my unsolicited advise. haha

I'm not a track guy. I'd like to get into actually. Just don't have a means to get the bike to a track. I mention wheelies all the time. just in back roads where no one is at. There is a stunt section on this forum I believe. Some guys are very by the book.
Thanks dude :) popped by for some info on the choice between PC V or a ECU flash. So just took a look at this post again!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
I didn't see anything too crazy except dangerous passes on the left hand side, if a car pulled out on you, RIP

Exhaust is cool

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks dude :) popped by for some info on the choice between PC V or a ECU flash. So just took a look at this post again!
Nice bike, did you notice the bike to be a little bit faster after putting the headers? I'm looking for an aftermarket headers like this one, does the rattling sound come from the microphone? I'm aksing because I have a really small slip on and if I put a headers like this I'm scared that the bike will sound like if it has a rattle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts