Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get a seat cowl for my 07 the bike is atomic silver with red fork/rims
im wondering if anyone knows if the ebay hongkong silver seat cowls are the same color as the bike or if the colors are off?
thanks

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
im looking to get a seat cowl for my 07 the bike is atomic silver with red fork/rims
im wondering if anyone knows if the ebay hongkong silver seat cowls are the same color as the bike or if the colors are off?
thanks
i went with a black chinese ebay one to still flow with the bike and not have to color match the silver :nana:

·
Registered
294 Posts
From my experience silver is hard to match and I would be skeptical about Chinese made products. I would spend the extra money and get the part direct from kawasaki. Actually that's what I did do with my 08 blue. The first one I bought didn't match(bought from us, but don't know where it originated from.) ended up painting that one black. Now I have two to choose from :)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Mines fine if you want the seller name... I DID do somethin to lessen vibrations though, easy fix

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I believe it was halfoxstore... Hard to check on my phone though to confirm... Will confirm when i get to my comp

·
Registered
457 Posts
I bought one last week from a dealer on Ebay and it matches my bike perfect. All the parts are OEM Kawai parts with part numbers and stickers and such on the packaging. For 25 bucks shipped ill take it.

The guy or store, is out of WV, sellers username is leesonatv if you want to see if he has what you are looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts