Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 07 zx6r ofcourse and im on the verge on getting these rearsets

Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R ZX 6R 07 08 Adjustable Rearsets | eBay
and was wondering if this was a good idea or not. or if anyone has something else better in mind. or something cheaper that would work. lemme know please. lol this is my only vehicle and kinda need the rear brakes since it broke right where the brake connects under the foot peg.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@joeyzx6 LOL well I was trying to just find replacement stock ones for cheap. but i cant find any ANYWHERE. not even on ebay. and i just came across those on ebay that were kinda cheap and look good. more in my price range also.

@hellonearth yeah they are china made.. but then again.. there isn't much these days that aren't china made. and some of the things ive got that are china have outlasted things ive got that are usa made :p and its not really that im looking for adjustment, it would help out alot since my bikes lowered. but i just need the part replaced. since it broke yesterday.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Woodcraft FTW.

They are what I have my eye on.
I did see those on there. I liked them too
but its a little bit out of my price range atm. lol i might just deal with no rear brake for a couple weeks and save up and get those. :( but i hate to not be able to go anywhere on good rides with it being this close to winter and loosing days of riding before i have to put it up. :( #hate dellima

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
buy me the cheap ones i showed you and ill give you my oe ones off my bike.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
lmao...hey i thought id give it a try

1 - 14 of 14 Posts