Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of looking for a fender eliminator kit to put on my bike before I put my Yoshi RS-5 slip-on on, but I need to find a kit that will specifically fit the 2007-2008 ZX6R with a Yoshimura exhaust.

Can anyone PLEASE help me out? I want this exhaust put on :coocoo

·
Registered
477 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
477 Posts
Did you have to buy a bracket to put the tail light on? or is that just the stock set up without the turn signals?
I am not 100% sure i bought the bike in the spring with a similar set up but i got the new light to get rid of the turn signals. I think the bracket is a piece you have just flipped around maybe? i have to go to work, then school today so give me untill this afternoon ill get a pic of all you need

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not 100% sure i bought the bike in the spring with a similar set up but i got the new light to get rid of the turn signals. I think the bracket is a piece you have just flipped around maybe? i have to go to work, then school today so give me untill this afternoon ill get a pic of all you need
Sounds good, just wondering if all I'd have to do for that set up is just take the turn signals off and switch out the stock brake light with that tinted one. without having to buy a different bracket to mount it on..:notify:

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
get the yoshi fe.. i thought they made one...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Ok, im not to sure where to get these parts, they came with the bike when i bought it. I think you have everything it just buried behind the blinkers. When i first got the bike it looked like this

underneath it looks like this but at the time the blinkers were on aswell

Below the plate is held on by a piece of 1 1/4 angle iron that i cut to size and painted black then attached it to the large black bracket which bolts onto the non painted bracket that comes down from the exhaust bracket.

All i did was remove the blinkers and purchase the integrated light and wire it in with a "blaster x" --> Brake Light Flasher Modulator - Universal Magic Strobes Motorcycle Brake Flasher

I also wired in Tag bolts to light up the plate at night and they work well

·
Registered
477 Posts
Sounds good, just wondering if all I'd have to do for that set up is just take the turn signals off and switch out the stock brake light with that tinted one. without having to buy a different bracket to mount it on..:notify:
I think thats correct, compare it to the pics above i think you have everything

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think thats correct, compare it to the pics above i think you have everything
Sorry for the late reply Kurt, but thank you very much for helping me out. What kind of lights are those that you have lighting up your license plate?

·
Registered
477 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts