Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I live in Australia and just wanted to find a good looking fender eliminator for my 06 zx6r. I also want to get rid of the stock indicators and tidy up the whole back end (ie take off the plastic around the blinkers... Make it look more sexy) any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

·
Registered
42 Posts
hi dude, i would go for R & G tail tidy.. they have the intergrated number plate light (l.e.d) and really get rid of all that nasty plastic at the back end....

i got my intergrated tail light from hong kong on ebay... paid around £20gbp

fits niceley and works great...

hope this helps ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
google or ebay and take your pick, it not like the companies making F/E kits are putting 1000's of hours of R&D into making them just find one that looks good and get it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone heard of putting the 07 back end on an 05-06 bike? I saw a picture of one and it looked great!

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I made mine with $3 worth of parts from Home Depot. Thats not including the price of the integrated tail light by the way. Dangerous to ride without signals ya know? Got pulled over twice, cops never mentioned anything about the plate and my buddy who is a local officer told me I shouldn't have issues since its clearly visible. Well, his exact words were that if the police officer really really didn't like me, he could possibly give me a ticket for it.

BEFORE :

[/IMG]

AFTER :

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi everyone,
I live in Australia and just wanted to find a good looking fender eliminator for my 06 zx6r. I also want to get rid of the stock indicators and tidy up the whole back end (ie take off the plastic around the blinkers... Make it look more sexy) any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Hey mate, let me know how you go with this... I'm looking for the same thing but don't want something that'll get me pulled over everywhere I go... What are the cops like with eliminators in Vic ? I used to get stung on my R6 a bit and it was just f*ckin annoying...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey mate I think I'll go with the r&g tidy tail kit. Depending on their shipping costs it looks pretty solid. Not too sure how the cops will take to it.. Only one way to see I guess. Let me know how you go man!

·
Registered
3 Posts
does anyone know where i will find this for i do so i just know where i would find the plastic

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "rohan13, ανάρτηση: 445340, μέλος: 11772"]
Έχει ακούσει κάποιος να βάζει το 07 πίσω σε ένα ποδήλατο 05-06; Είδα μια φωτογραφία και φαινόταν υπέροχη!
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
[QUOTE = "bluzxixr, ανάρτηση: 445539, μέλος: 11879"]
Αυτή είναι η εκδοχή μου.
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
does anyone know where i will find this for i do so i just know where i would find the plastic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts