Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 636 with the Muzzy exhaust. Does anyone have any recommendations for placing the tag? Most brackets I've checked out are ugly. Has anyone custom mounted theirs? If anyone has pictures or ideas, please share.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I have dual two bros carbon and it came with a bracket but it looks simple enough to make one. I would recommend looking at one just to see how simple it would be to make it yourself.

·
Registered
227 Posts
check this out i(i know cover the plate )

·
Registered
227 Posts
let me know if you like cost $$$$$ 0

·
Registered
992 Posts
Love It But Its Only A Slip On They Dont Make Full Systems For 05-08
Only Yoshimura,akrapovic,and Leo Vince Make Full Systems

·
Registered
28 Posts
that's nice bizmarcz but in the state of NY your plate location is illegal you could be pulled over an given an summons. (trust me)

·
Registered
48 Posts
i mounted mineby screwing 2 aluminum strips into the undertail and mounting 2 led blinkers to the plate. it was kinda ghetto and this season ill be buying something like it off ebay. like big dog said it is illegal to mount like this and you can get an obstructed plate ticket.

·
Registered
227 Posts
check this out i(i know cover the plate )
here as long as you can read the plater from 10 feet away its legall and of course its gotta be right side up bu bizs would be illegall here also not right side up

·
Registered
170 Posts
i just got my two brothers exhaust installed this past weekend. LOVE IT!!! although it comes with an under tail kit...i'm considering changing it to make it look a little more clean

1 - 11 of 11 Posts