Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!! I just get a used 2006 636. I notice that when its cold idle drop down at 1,000 rpm or less when its very cold, after a fast recearch i notice that i have a missing part on my throtle body, thats a semi round part that is codroled by the sub throtle. See pic below.

screen shot on windows

I was not able to find that part anywhere, or to be able and find the exact dimentions so i can make one.

So i would like if anyone of you guys can tell me where to find that part or if you can make a drow of it on a paper or somthing and post its real dimentions here somehow :)

Thanks!!

·
Registered
13,315 Posts
Good luck finding that part being sold individually. That piece is usually sold along with the whole assembly. You can either make your own which shouldnt be too difficult or you can buy the whole assembly. If I were you...I would just make my own

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Scorpi0 I also think that no one will sell that individual unless if the throttle body is damaged some how. I would like to make one of my own but it will be a mess and very painful since I have no idea about the actual dimensions of that specific part... That's why I hopefully thinking if someone have a spare throttle body with that part on it siting around so he can take it out, put it on a pice of paper and draw it around on the out side diameter and inside hole. Then with this real size draw I can make one of my own very much easier :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts