Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an issue with my bike is not getting power from the cdi box to the fuel pump when power is sent run for a few swconds and die replace ecu cdi box fuses starter relay throttle bodies and injectors tps and still does the same but if it stay running if I spray fuel on the throttle bodies anybody can help please and thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
yea I second that...

OP please take a breathe, put down the crack pot and explain the issue with as much detail as possible then follow by what you have changed.

Your post is confusing as hell...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Don't have any injector signal and the fuel pump is not getting power, I can make it run on eather.
I replace the ecu, the relay box, the throttle bodies the injectors and still the same . Bike was buried on snow 2 yards ago previous owner just told me that

·
Registered
13,120 Posts
U said u spray fuel into the throttle bodies and it runs. So the problem has to do with fuel. Have u checked the fuse for the pump? Are u getting electrical power to the fuel pump wires?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not getting power to fuel pump from the relay box is a white and red wire I send power to it the pump works but the bike doesn't stay running

1 - 8 of 8 Posts