Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Very nice I like that color I all most bought an 05 in that color but ended up buying a blue one back in 05.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Almost identical to mine except way cleaner beautiful bike man!

Any mods planned

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looks super clean zpeed. +1 on the HIDs

·
Registered
520 Posts
Super clean bike, makes me want a lighter, brighter color.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mods? looking at 6000K HID lights and a GPR stabilizer. Gotta get new tires soon though, any thoughts on the Pilot Power dual compounds?

yeah, gotta get screws to replace the reflectors and they will be gone!

·
Registered
411 Posts
i have had all pilot powers models 2ct are great but runing the reg pilots an the 2ct's i can tell a diffrence. idk i ride damn hard too. Twistys every night an still cant tell, mabey on a track but for the road the reg's are good for me. Now the pure's are so light an soft on the edge's that they seem better. for the money an the wear get the og's pilot powers

·
Registered
411 Posts
wow that bike is so clean an the camera you use i mean wow. i love my 03 but a 06 would not hurt my feelings

·
Registered
153 Posts
What kinda camera are you using?

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
SPEED!! HOLY HELL THAT 636 IS SICK!!! I don't like the color red too much but ur scooter changed all that man.. Beautiful machine u have there good sir...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the comments! I used a canon 50D with a 135mm f/2 lens. I love the pics of it, looks so sick! Finally got to take her out on a long ride from seattle to eastern WA and back. Just a bit over 550 miles.

Here's the weird thing and I may be just a bit too paranoid but I'm just not used to all the sounds this bike makes yet so it may just be normal. But it seems I can hear the valves maybe? Doesn't sound like engine knock but a very slight "putt-putt" that reminds me of valves. Maybe I'm just noticing it now after such a long ride but I hadn't noticed it before. Is this normal? I sort of want to start a thread of "what kinds of sounds does your bike make" and "whats normal and not".... haha.

Anyway, below is a map of the ride. It was good except a few patches of crappy road and a stupid ticket! (Cop was nice enough to lower it down a bit and thanked me for not running)

If you have a chance though definitely take HWY 20 in Northern WA, beautiful ride, lots of twists, and not too bad of traffic.

Here's the map:

Seattle, WA to Seattle, WA - Google Maps

·
Registered
380 Posts
That baby just looks mean, damn sexy bike bro

A

·
0 Posts
That noise is called the kawi tick. most all of them have it. Nice bike too. That camera kicks butt dude.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts