Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone,

So there are a few things im lookin to buy for my bike.

Pretty much any slip on exhaust. I dont really care which make. Preferably the akro or yosh. But its all good.

Also lookin for some frame sliders, a chain and sprocket set up, and anything else anyone has that would be cool for my 2005 ninja 636. Thanks ya'll. Ride on!

·
Registered
617 Posts
I've got a pair of Alpinestar's that will fit you that I don't use any more. If your interested, I sell them to you for $75.00. If you need anything else (gear wise ) let me know

·
Registered
39 Posts
got a used Akro SP series Ti/Carbon slip on, has slight heat discolouration, otherwise perfect. also have a new never mounted Leo Vince SBK full Ti slip on, s-bend pipe was dented during shipping, but the can, midpipe and mounting hardware are all MINT. Make an offer on either

·
Registered
227 Posts
got a used Akro SP series Ti/Carbon slip on, has slight heat discolouration, otherwise perfect. also have a new never mounted Leo Vince SBK full Ti slip on, s-bend pipe was dented during shipping, but the can, midpipe and mounting hardware are all MINT. Make an offer on either
can you post some pics of what a got
thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Didn't Work?

I tried to upload the pics from my cpu through Attach Files and only text showed up. Someone help me out:confused

·
Registered
227 Posts
you need to upload photos to photobucket then attach a img

·
Registered
227 Posts
I tried to upload the pics from my cpu through Attach Files and only text showed up. Someone help me out:confused
try sending them to my e-mail [email protected] there is two underscores in there hard to see with line there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.