Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello friends, i've had my poor bike with blown engine for the past few years and it's depressed me to no end not being able to fix it.

I've finally mustered the courage to part it out but I've no real idea how much things are worth these days. (fwiw this is the same bike that Mattel restored on the site 5 years ago, the thread is around here somewhere)

I'm sorry I don't have everything listed out with pictures, I may need help disassembling stuff but I did manage to do most of the work on it myself so hopefully not. Anyone that's willing to help me price stuff out or give any general tips for this process will receive a discount. I'm pricing stuff to sell, but not giving it away.

Some of the plastics may still be in good shape, i have one set of stock glossy white, and a china set that i painted matte white

Everything on the bike is stock except for:

Shorty levers (non china)
Steering damper (non china/ohlins)
Full M4
Wheels (powdered green)
braided lines
Gas tank is glossy white with a very small dent in it
Yoshi sliders

09 upgraded master cylinder/calipers/brakes (seals were good and had fresh EBC pads)
Rear sprockets / chains (geared for acceleration
Flashed ECU

I'm sure i've got more stuff as well i know there is a big box of spare parts.

if there is a part you are interested in let me know and i'll try to take it off and get some good photos.

thanks for reading

ps if anyone is interested in purchasing the whole thing, i'm in the Roanoke, VA area and it has a clean title.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Interested in the steering damper, and learning more about the M4 and flashed ECU... just bought a bone stock 05... plan on prepping for track day, mtn road duties.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested in the steering damper, and learning more about the M4 and flashed ECU... just bought a bone stock 05... plan on prepping for track day, mtn road duties.
I'll dig em out tomorrow. I unfortunately dont have much info on the ECU other than it was sent somewhere and cost $250 to get it.

The damper was a big ass hunk of metal, gold, and set me back around $300 used on ebay lol. It's not one of those stock ohlins or chinese crap.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys sorry i had something come up will try to get into the shed tomorrow

thanks all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.