Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys have a buzzing sound if you hang around 9k rpms? Me and my buddy's 06's both do it. Doesnt sound like anything is broken, just a vibration.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
tighten the slack in the clutch, to prove that its the clutch when it start happening just hold the clutch lever in ur hand and pull it in a liiitttttle bit where it doesnt cut the motor and the sound will go away, its just the slack in the clutch cable

·
Registered
964 Posts
I believe mine does it too.. its been awhile since I have been up in the revs... just stay below 9K.:laugh :laugh

I'll try it again on my bike when I go for a ride.. and ill see were mine is comming from..

·
Registered
553 Posts
Yup, mine does it too, it's the clutch cable I think, at least that's the only thing I can somewhat narrow it down too. Mine is more like a rattle of some sort, almost sounds like a screw rattling around.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I v dun 32 6oo m on my 06 636 and i think its the heat sheiled on the can
Ok, you just confused me. :dowhat

I have pazzo shorties on my 06 and it didnt fix it, I'll mess with it when I get it back out in the spring.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I believe mine does it too.. its been awhile since I have been up in the revs... just stay below 9K.:laugh :laugh

I'll try it again on my bike when I go for a ride.. and ill see were mine is comming from..
Staying below 9000 isnt possible canyon carving out here! And staying below still doesnt Solve the problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts