Acumen Gear Indicator & Rev Meter
Lowered 1.5 Inches Front/Rear
Geelong Carbon Craft Tank Pad

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Using my Kodak 2MP Easy Share camera it's far from a hobby, lol. I'd love to get an SLR camera one of these days though and actually take some decent shots. Most of my pictures are Photoshopped simply because of the fact the Kodak takes grainy pictures or is over/under exposed so I kind of have to touch it up to make them look half decent :/

·
Registered
218 Posts
Pic two is my new background!!! I do the same I have a 2mp Cam that takes great pics but I edit some on PS too :)

Jay

·
Registered
257 Posts
+1 ONE on the clouds, makes your bike and car stand out. Awesome pics!

HAHA Your license plate almost says "Squid"

·
Registered
257 Posts
Quarkz, i must say your bike is hott. I just ordered a set of shorty levers how do you like yours. Also I've always wondered, you being a female do you refer to your bike as a "she" or "he"

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kind words guys, appreciated.

h20-50, the shorty levers are fantastic. I have a tiny hand so the stock clutch was out far too much. The adjustable levers solved my problems and they look a hell of a lot better IMO! The shortie part took a while to get used to on the clutch side because my whole hand actually doesn't fit on it, but I soon learnt to use just 3 fingers. I think people with huge manly hands would have problems but it might be just getting used to shuffling your fingers over a little.

Aren't all bikes she's? Mines name is Sydney (Because everyone names theres no matter how much ya'll protest you don't!). She gets PMS, too. Trust me. Unlike most men with their bikes, we don't have a sexual relationship. It's strictly platonic. Haha.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys, appreciated.

h20-50, the shorty levers are fantastic. I have a tiny hand so the stock clutch was out far too much. The adjustable levers solved my problems and they look a hell of a lot better IMO! The shortie part took a while to get used to on the clutch side because my whole hand actually doesn't fit on it, but I soon learnt to use just 3 fingers. I think people with huge manly hands would have problems but it might be just getting used to shuffling your fingers over a little.

Aren't all bikes she's? Mines name is Sydney (Because everyone names theres no matter how much ya'll protest you don't!). She gets PMS, too. Trust me. Unlike most men with their bikes, we don't have a sexual relationship. It's strictly platonic. Haha.
I also got the gold ones and think they will clean the bike up nicely, im really excited about putting them on and as soon as i do i will post up some pics. As far as naming my bike ive never actually formerly named her, i just call her darlin or love, and my relationship isnt sexual although i do apreciate a good ride every know and then, just so i know im apprecaited!:wink:
How about crashtd's plate :devious

Image uploading. Refresh page to view
Now there is no almost here!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:rotfl

That is classic, crotchrckttl.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Quarkz your so luckly to live in austrailia, that is my dream vacation. I wrote it somewhere else on here but there are tours offered there where you tour the country on dirt bikes. From city to country to beach to outback they hit it all. Its a planned trip and all the food and lodging is included in the price. I want to find a girl that will be willing to do that for our honeymoon otherwise no marriage, ahaha!!

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
yes, the SQDBIKE plates gets a lot of comments. for some reason when i grid up at the track, someone always has to make a comment :laugh

some more for the ladies:

consider this thread hijacked! :fingerlol

-:banana

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Might as well keep the whoring going.

2004 Kawasaki ZX636
Scorpion GP Titanium Hi-Mount
Gillies Gold Adjustable Rearsets
Sportech Chrome Windscreen
HEL Braided Brake Lines
Power Commander III USB
Pazzo Gold Shorty Levers
Hyperpro Steering Damper
Oggy Knobs Crash Protectors
Acumen Gear Indicator & Rev Meter
Lowered 1.5 Inches Front/Rear
Geelong Carbon Craft Tank Pad

====================================================
HA!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
NICE RIDE!
Whats up with the pink? Track days? If so, got some pics?

Good photo work also.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
h20-50. I've never heard of those tours but I have no doubt they excist. I was actually going to go in the Postie Bike Challenge which I guess is...kinda what you're after. I think that would be an awesome experience even though your arse would be permantely bruised from it. I'd love to just go on a road/bike trip but I've got no-one to go with (Collective Aw, please) but Australia is a big place and I'd no doubt get lost and eaten by a rabid Kangaroo.

Raized, I'm yet to do some track days even though I have full leathers and safety pink fairings! The closest track to me is about 2 hours away and I just don't seem to find the time nor effort. I've been told I really need to get to a track and I will, one day. Maybe. I'll probably repaint the fairings before I go as I think I might blind some people with the glare coming off the thing!

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh yeah. There are some more pictures of the blue thing over here

1 - 20 of 34 Posts