Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first post to the forum hope I can get some help on something thats been killing me. About 3 weeks ago I was taking my bike home from a friends house, I got a full tank of gas and started for home. Bike rode 100% fine on the way to his house but on the way home it started bucking and bogging and surging. I get this weird bogging-ish sound when I open the throttle all the way and cant reach redline, but when I FIRST start the bike (like in the morning its been sitting for a day) it rides probly at about 90% then the further you go the worse the problem gets.Idle is rough as well it bounces back from 1000-1500 constantly with no change once temp increases. My research pointed to fuel pump so I replaced it and issues remains (I have two now get at me). I havent checked plugs but am doing so in the AM and will post what I find. Pulled my air filter and its dirty but I started the bike to see if the air flow was a problem and idle didnt change one bit. What else (besides plugs and coils) could this be? Dont wanna drop huge bills at the dealer. Im at a loss guys and i miss my baby:dozingoff: any help or tips to try would be usefull. (got some seafoam, was going to use it tomorrow to see if I have a clogged injector or something but dont know which vacuum hose I should use. If anyone could point me in the right direction there that would be great!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts