Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sharpie-ing my bike. what do yall think? :)

do you think i could contact some company's for some parts/gear if i put there name/logo on it? i have some real estate left.

i personally like the stealth clean look but since i have sharpied my bosses V-Rod and some helmets i figured id just tag my bike.

when i got the bike it was orange but sun faded. i liked the color so i just had the bike repainted with sunset orange. should look good once i get her all done and clear coated.

Attachments

·
Registered
721 Posts
You painted all that by hand? Mad props, personally a little to busy for me but everything looks soo good. Love the color, unique.

·
Registered
827 Posts
:bigthumb:looks pretty good sofar

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir, by hand with a sharpie marker.

oops tho i didnt mean to post this thread in the ninja of the month. can i fix that? im garbage at forums ha

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
not a huge fan of the design, but thats a sick fucking idea. it looks good too

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Yes sir, by hand with a sharpie marker.

oops tho i didnt mean to post this thread in the ninja of the month. can i fix that? im garbage at forums ha
i was wondering the same thing :p

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Photobucket your pictures, can't see them on the phone.
The idea is killer, I use to Sharpie everything when I was a kid.
Yes contact them and scam anything you can get your hands on.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
I agree i would ship you my race fairings, I've been looking to see someone else do this since I saw the Sharpie Lamborghini.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks yall.

Def getting it cleared.

let me know if your serious about wanting some sharpie on anything of yall's id have to figure out what to charge...

ok so i put some pics on photobucket. now what? copy the link? sorry ha. you can check out the V-rod and a couple of the helmets i did on there too.

Pictures by flipeazy - Photobucket

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Im sharpie-ing my bike. what do yall think? :)

do you think i could contact some company's for some parts/gear if i put there name/logo on it? i have some real estate left.

i personally like the stealth clean look but since i have sharpied my bosses V-Rod and some helmets i figured id just tag my bike.

when i got the bike it was orange but sun faded. i liked the color so i just had the bike repainted with sunset orange. should look good once i get her all done and clear coated.

why would you do such a thing so an orange kawi....

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
Could u not of doodled on a green one?!... Nobody even likes the green ones...

At least the fairings look really sun faded drums... Sad sad day for sho :(..

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
Fucking killer mate.
Just got to see the pictures.
Send this into Sharpie and scam something.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
I love it.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts