Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

03 ZX636 Headlight question

971 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  ninjaboi2006 
#1 ·
I was wondering if there is anyone who has changed out the headlights so that both lights are on with "DIM" setting and get brighter with it on "Brights" I know it would most likely require a little wiring mod as well. Just wondering, I just get annoyed by those dip$hits who pull up next to you and are like "Heyyyy, you got a headlight out" And they get all pissy when you try to explain why its like that. Haha!

#2 ·
Don't go modifying your bike just because of clueless numptys who need educating :dowhat

Anyways, I'm sure there are one or two threads on here about adapting the wiring and changing to H4 twin filament bulbs. However, that would surely mess up the light beam patterns, as the reflectors are designed to spread the light in a certain way from a precise filament position?!? I've fitted some cheap H7 bulbs in the past and they were terrible.

Somebody please correct me if it can be done with little modification.... HID conversion?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.