Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a slipper clutch for the '03 636. I found some pages on the NESBA forum that some SBK Logic slipper clutch, but I can not find where I can buy it. Anyone has idea???:hail

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Well more googleness also brought up these guys. You might wanna check them out:

STM
TSS
Suter

But it looks like no-one wants to give any love to the 03/04 636's. I couldn't really find any readily available slipper clutches in online stores like kneedraggers etc. Why do you want a slipper clutch by the way? Do you do lots of track time? Otherwise it's kind of useless on the road. Correctly using the throttle would be a lot cheaper alternative!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well more googleness also brought up these guys. You might wanna check them out:

STM
TSS
Suter

But it looks like no-one wants to give any love to the 03/04 636's. I couldn't really find any readily available slipper clutches in online stores like kneedraggers etc. Why do you want a slipper clutch by the way? Do you do lots of track time? Otherwise it's kind of useless on the road. Correctly using the throttle would be a lot cheaper alternative!
Unfortunately I also found these companies, but nobody has anything for the 03-04. Yes, strictly track bike. Street too dangerous.:coocoo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts