Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in the above exhaust or something similar such as the Pipe Werx GP3. Worried it will make my bike run lean / like crap though and I don't want to go buying a PC to sort it - so let us know how the bike is with it fitted!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry to revive old ass thread. I still rock an 03 and looking for a shorty or a short version exhaust. Do they make any nowadays. I see delkevic and danmoto but dont know if theyre any good. I got a old ass 2bros and that thing is falling apart. I hate all the pipes are so damn long

·
Registered
7 Posts
Still an old thread but it might interest some:

HP Corse Hydroform: metal or black finish, with baffle removable (and I've now learned they have different baffle sizes to reduce the sounds more or less).

Got mine from a reseller on eBay but the baffle replacement comes from DesignCorse.com (UK affiliates, to avoid the tax papers their Italian head office asks for).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I've just come across a full titanium system from termignoni that I'm looking to install within the next month. I'm happy to post pictures once it's done.

Can anyone enlighten me though in terms of the necessity of installing a PC3 or other system? I've kind of busted the bank with the bike purchase and the full system, not to mention I'll be doing a 24,000km inspection on it soon as well.

Will it definitely run lean? Is it dangerous for the engine (I'm not racing but do a lot of spirited riding when I am on it)? My main goal was weight savings, and I'm happy about a sound or visual improvement vs. stock but I don't need immediate power gains if I can do the whole PC3 shebang down the line when cash flow is better. Thoughts?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hi guys, I've just come across a full titanium system from termignoni that I'm looking to install within the next month. I'm happy to post pictures once it's done.

Can anyone enlighten me though in terms of the necessity of installing a PC3 or other system? I've kind of busted the bank with the bike purchase and the full system, not to mention I'll be doing a 24,000km inspection on it soon as well.

Will it definitely run lean? Is it dangerous for the engine (I'm not racing but do a lot of spirited riding when I am on it)? My main goal was weight savings, and I'm happy about a sound or visual improvement vs. stock but I don't need immediate power gains if I can do the whole PC3 shebang down the line when cash flow is better. Thoughts?
You definitely need a PCIII to remap the computer otherwise your bike will not run well. The PCIII will help smooth out your power band. I can’t say if your bike will get damaged running without a PCIII. It just might run like crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I couldn't help myself! Full Termignoni System in Titanium. Bike feels like a damn 400cc!

After spending about 2h cleaning my chain this morning (I'm convinced I cleaned some oil off from 2004), I took a couple snapshots with my phone. I promise to take some real pictures with my dedicated camera in the near future. This should do for now. It seemed to run fine btw, I'll keep an eye out and will surely get some feedback from my mechanic next month too.

And yes...I went there. Hope it's not "too soon.." hahahahaha :>

All the best from Germany,
2020-05-21 01.40.03 1.jpg
2020-05-21 01.40.27 1.jpg
2020-05-19 11.34.43 1.jpg

121 - 127 of 127 Posts