Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, figured I'd post up here, you always seem to help me out with my questions. I want to stretch my 01 zx6r just a little bit (2") and was looking at the extension blocks from LRC (link below). If anybody has a better suggestion I'd appreciate that. Also, with the extension, what chain should i go with? I'd like a DID, I just don't know what length I should get for that strech. Thanks.

Extension Blocks:
Yana Shiki LRC Billet Swingarm Extension | MotoSport

·
Super Moderator
12,523 Posts
Hey guys, figured I'd post up here, you always seem to help me out with my questions. I want to stretch my 01 zx6r just a little bit (2") and was looking at the extension blocks from LRC (link below). If anybody has a better suggestion I'd appreciate that. Also, with the extension, what chain should i go with? I'd like a DID, I just don't know what length I should get for that strech. Thanks.

Extension Blocks:
Yana Shiki LRC Billet Swingarm Extension | MotoSport
Buy a busa...

Jk lol. I have no useful feedback just bumping for others to comment.
Ey3

Reactions: 40acres

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, I appreciate it. I don't wanna stretch it too far, an inch or 2 is fine with me. The bike's lowered already, but can still be dropped another inch on the link. I just wanna stretch it and see how she'll look dropped.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This should get interesting. :popcorn:
I know, I'm expecting trolls and track guys to step in and question why, lol. I'm not a track rider, I'm just a weekend cruiser.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
I've got2 bikes stretched. Use rorying toys. They make great blockes. They are pricey but they are great. Stretching the bike is a personal choice. I for 1 like the way it looks never have to worry about the front tire coming up which is nice. And I think it rides really really nice. Now Illinois has no twisty roads so I stretched them. But I can still get down in corners with the best of them. But I can't U turn for shit lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts