Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some before and after pics of the bike I just recently sold. I owned it for about 2 years in which time I did a TON of work on it. I purchased it in about a million pieces (as you can kind of tell from the first picture) and spent about a year just putting it back together. So what you see is the day I bought it, the day I first rode it, and the day I sold it.

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Damn bro, looks like you did a ton of work to it!!

Looks great! Where abouts in michigan are u?

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great! Where abouts in michigan are u?
Thanks! I put so much time and energy into it that I got pretty emotional when I watched her leave with someone else a couple weeks ago. I think doing that much work got me a little more attached than I realized before actually watching her leave...

I live in the Grand Rapids area...Lowell. Where are you from?

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that a hammered tank on it?
You know, that's a good question. I wondered the same thing at the time because it has a little bit of a lip at the back end of it. If it weren't for that lip, I would have said no, but it doesn't quite look right/stock. If it was, it was incredibly well done - shape was really smooth (smoother after I got done with it, of course :devious).

Anyway, I think it was and it didn't concern me much at the time because I knew the bike had been abused heavily previously - definitely stunted and not carefully. I bought the bike purely to learn to ride a sport bike and to make some mad profit turning it around - which I did :D

Reactions: Strider
1 - 6 of 6 Posts