Yabbaz Sexy Red Bike. - Page 11 - ZX6R Forum
 19Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 06:29 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
SVeilleux9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine. where riding season is about 2 weeks in july
Posts: 1,463

I Ride: A big wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbaz View Post
i know OND polished his, didnt know marcus did it as well. at least i think thats what he was talking about. and i havent posted a vid of it yet. i will do that soon! marcus posted a vid somewhere in this thread a few pages back
Probably should have quoted the comment I was responding to I was talking about your comment about possibly still having to sell it. My bad.

Optimist, Pessimist, and Engineer

For an optimist. The glass is always half full.

For a pessimist. The glass is always half empty.

For an engineer. The glass is twice the size it should be.
SVeilleux9 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,633

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVeilleux9 View Post
Probably should have quoted the comment I was responding to I was talking about your comment about possibly still having to sell it. My bad.
man im a little bit autistic sometimes hahaha. but yeah i might have to. i got enough for one more month of bike payments and then im broke as fuck.

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: https://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"
yabbaz is offline  
post #153 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 06:32 PM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,633

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
anyways.. ill get an exhaust vid up soon.

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: https://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"
yabbaz is offline  
post #154 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 06:38 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
SVeilleux9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine. where riding season is about 2 weeks in july
Posts: 1,463

I Ride: A big wheels
Well hopefully you figure it out man, I still want to try and get down to Virginia/NC this summer and meet some of you old(er) folks. and I hear there are some good roads down there?

Optimist, Pessimist, and Engineer

For an optimist. The glass is always half full.

For a pessimist. The glass is always half empty.

For an engineer. The glass is twice the size it should be.
SVeilleux9 is offline  
post #155 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,633

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVeilleux9 View Post
Well hopefully you figure it out man, I still want to try and get down to Virginia/NC this summer and meet some of you old(er) folks. and I hear there are some good roads down there?
man if you come here, we'll go ride the dragon. and im not that much older than you i dont think.. i thought you were older than me but yeah definitely take a trip down here.

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: https://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"
yabbaz is offline  
post #156 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 06:44 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
SVeilleux9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine. where riding season is about 2 weeks in july
Posts: 1,463

I Ride: A big wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbaz View Post
man if you come here, we'll go ride the dragon. and im not that much older than you i dont think.. i thought you were older than me but yeah definitely take a trip down here.
Nah I am 19, if I remember right your like 20-ish? Anyways yeah, I would love to take a trip down, one of 2 things would happen though. 1 my bike would break half way there, or 2 if I do make it back I would need new tires after putting so many miles on them. Still might convince my buddy to take the trip with me though.

Optimist, Pessimist, and Engineer

For an optimist. The glass is always half full.

For a pessimist. The glass is always half empty.

For an engineer. The glass is twice the size it should be.
SVeilleux9 is offline  
post #157 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 06:54 PM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,633

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVeilleux9 View Post
Nah I am 19, if I remember right your like 20-ish? Anyways yeah, I would love to take a trip down, one of 2 things would happen though. 1 my bike would break half way there, or 2 if I do make it back I would need new tires after putting so many miles on them. Still might convince my buddy to take the trip with me though.
i'll be 20 in april.

and solution to your problem.. rent a trailer

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: https://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"

Last edited by yabbaz; 02-06-2013 at 06:59 PM.
yabbaz is offline  
post #158 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 06:57 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
SVeilleux9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine. where riding season is about 2 weeks in july
Posts: 1,463

I Ride: A big wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbaz View Post
i'll be 20 in april.

and solution to your problem.. rent a trailer :bigthumb
Oh well I guess you're closer to my age then I thought, who would have thunk.

But with a trailer you need something to haul it with. I need to talk to some people see if I can get some stuff.

Optimist, Pessimist, and Engineer

For an optimist. The glass is always half full.

For a pessimist. The glass is always half empty.

For an engineer. The glass is twice the size it should be.
SVeilleux9 is offline  
post #159 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,633

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVeilleux9 View Post
Oh well I guess you're closer to my age then I thought, who would have thunk.

But with a trailer you need something to haul it with. I need to talk to some people see if I can get some stuff.
yeah man. we're the yungins (how the fuck do you spell that shit?) of the forum. and yeah i guess you do need something to tow em with
this trip might not actually happen then haha

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: https://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"
yabbaz is offline  
post #160 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 07:04 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
SVeilleux9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine. where riding season is about 2 weeks in july
Posts: 1,463

I Ride: A big wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbaz View Post
yeah man. we're the yungins (how the fuck do you spell that shit?) of the forum. and yeah i guess you do need something to tow em with
this trip might not actually happen then haha
I might just ball up and ride down, if my bike breaks, it will be a long ass push. Or whoever on this forum lives closest to where it breaks will have a new paper weight I will keep you posted, still have a ways until I can even think about sitting on my bike though, supposed to get a effin blizzard friday

Optimist, Pessimist, and Engineer

For an optimist. The glass is always half full.

For a pessimist. The glass is always half empty.

For an engineer. The glass is twice the size it should be.
SVeilleux9 is offline  
post #161 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,633

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVeilleux9 View Post
I might just ball up and ride down, if my bike breaks, it will be a long ass push. Or whoever on this forum lives closest to where it breaks will have a new paper weight I will keep you posted, still have a ways until I can even think about sitting on my bike though, supposed to get a effin blizzard friday
LOL ill come rescue you if your close. im sure we can make that bitch purr again. but yeah man just lemme know. bunch of good roads about an hour away from where i live at.

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: https://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"
yabbaz is offline  
post #162 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 07:14 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
SVeilleux9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine. where riding season is about 2 weeks in july
Posts: 1,463

I Ride: A big wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbaz View Post
LOL ill come rescue you if your close. im sure we can make that bitch purr again. but yeah man just lemme know. bunch of good roads about an hour away from where i live at.
Yeah I cant get ahead of myself, My bike is currently in peices, need to finish the plastic, paint it, maybe do an 03 tail swap on it, I want to custom fab the exhaust location. And worst of all I am at school about 70 miles away from my bike and havent seen it in about 4 months.

Optimist, Pessimist, and Engineer

For an optimist. The glass is always half full.

For a pessimist. The glass is always half empty.

For an engineer. The glass is twice the size it should be.
SVeilleux9 is offline  
post #163 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,633

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVeilleux9 View Post
Yeah I cant get ahead of myself, My bike is currently in peices, need to finish the plastic, paint it, maybe do an 03 tail swap on it, I want to custom fab the exhaust location. And worst of all I am at school about 70 miles away from my bike and havent seen it in about 4 months.
dang man. mine has been with me every day except for a week when i took it back and left it at home.

4 months is WAY to long to be without Aleiah. i cant even imagine

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: https://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"
yabbaz is offline  
post #164 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 07:25 PM
World Superbike Racer
 
SVeilleux9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Maine. where riding season is about 2 weeks in july
Posts: 1,463

I Ride: A big wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by yabbaz View Post
dang man. mine has been with me every day except for a week when i took it back and left it at home.

4 months is WAY to long to be without Aleiah. i cant even imagine
Oh thats just seeing it, I have not ridden it since August 6th, exactly 6 months ago today, I am going insane. All the more reason to move down south right?

Optimist, Pessimist, and Engineer

For an optimist. The glass is always half full.

For a pessimist. The glass is always half empty.

For an engineer. The glass is twice the size it should be.
SVeilleux9 is offline  
post #165 of 213 Old 02-06-2013, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
yabbaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 5,633

I Ride: 07 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVeilleux9 View Post
Oh thats just seeing it, I have not ridden it since August 6th, exactly 6 months ago today, I am going insane. All the more reason to move down south right?
...kill me now. i cant even imagine. remind me never to move to maine!

07 ZX6R "Aleiah"
My Bike Build: https://zx6r.com/pictures/31398-yabba...-red-bike.html
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/yabbazHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxrider432 View Post
wow Tyga is pretty nasty on a dirtbike.

Rack city bitch rack rack cittyy 10 10 11 12 13 14 15 15 20s and 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird412 View Post
I just don't know how to break the ice with "Hey, would you mind sticking this 36" dildo up your ass completely using milk as lube and then taking a purple plastic poop while I film it?"
yabbaz is offline  
Reply

  ZX6R Forum > Multimedia > Pictures

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My bike downed a newer GSXR !!! lol ZX6EDGE Racing 12 06-24-2014 04:38 PM
Motorcycle Picture Game!!! Vr46 The ZX6R 9 06-21-2012 01:04 AM
New to the forum and new to this bike raddiver The ZX6R 23 01-10-2009 05:58 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome