Life of a YZF Ninja GSXR-1 Rider - repost from my buddies at ZXForums.com - ZX6R Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 12-12-2011, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
PowerGroove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in Central California
Posts: 11,621

I Ride: 09 ZX6R, 12 ZX6R, 2000 ZX6R, 99 Honda Shadow 1100, 81 Honda CB900C, 04 GSXR 600
Garage
Life of a YZF Ninja GSXR-1 Rider - repost from my buddies at ZXForums.com

Life of a YZF Ninja GSXR-1 Rider

Long read but some of it is true!

So you've seen them zooming through the canyons, hanging out at the beach, racing on television or parked outside the classroom. Your mother hates them and has vowed to never let you have one of them. You know someone, who knows someone, who had an uncle/brother/sister/friend who wrecked on one and feels the need to relay this story to every one that rides one. You think you shouldn't get one because "You know yourself, and you would kill yourself." You have probably called them a "Crotch Rocket, Death Trap, Ninja or Rice Rocket". BUT REGARDLESS, you've decided to buy one for your very own.

Sportbike Riders tend to follow a path of evolution after purchasing their first bike. From squid to retired racer, we all tend to follow a certain path on our Sportbike lifestyle journey.

Pre-purchase -After growing tired of sitting in traffic and (not) seeing these two wheeled machines go in between the cars while you dance the brake/clutch shuffle, you decide to get a bike. Unless you're a doctor, lawyer, or CEO, spending $20K for a retro, under-engineered relic of bike may not sound like the best way to get around on two wheels. So you opt for a Sportbike.

Lesson #1 is to call this bike by a proper name. Have you ever heard a Ferrari called a crotch car? How about a Lamborghini a 911 because that's the only Sports Car you know. While we all thank Tom Cruise and his 80's fighter-jet chasing antics for giving Sportbikes one of their first big breaks, not every bike is a Ninja.

Purchase time - Your expert buddy who has been riding for an entire month says the YZF Ninja GSXR-1 is the ONLY bike to have. It's the fastest thing out there and you'll be able to smoke everyone on the road.

Off to the local dealership -- and you agree the YZF Ninja GSXR-1 is the perfect bike to learn to ride on. The salesman tells you how cool you will look and even gives you a GREAT deal! $500 off MSRP!! You say, "SOLD!! I'll take a helmet and matching jacket with the extra money I saved." After adding freight, set-up, taxes, title, license, cleaning fee, advertising fee, adding a flux-capacitor and changing the brake light oil, you leave the dealership, paper plate and all, off to show some people up! What better place to show your riding skills then the local hangout parking lot. Not before taking a dull hacksaw to your rear fender and ripping off the signals for that "racer look".

After meeting some fellow riders one of them does something AMAZING! WOW! How did he ride down the street with the front wheel in the air! Seeing how you bought the biggest, baddest bike on the planet, you slam the throttle wide-open riding down the freeway. Up, up, up, oh s**t, Wham! The front end rises effortlessly and crashes even harder after a quick chop of the throttle. After only a week worth of practice, you can carry this for a while and getting pretty good at it! Your confidence grows and you begin to show your newfound talent in front of others. It's usually at this point you manage to get interviewed by a local news crew or reporter as a designated representative of the emerging Sportbike scene. Then after about a month, while riding a nice stand-up wheelie down the freeway in front of all your buds, the front end keeps going, going, going..BOOM down you go on the ground. The bike goes sliding, grinding all the pretty paint away. Some one shows up mysteriously in a truck and quickly offers you some cash for it. Your first bike quickly gets turned it into someone else's nice YZF Ninja GSXR-1 race bike.

Back to square one.

This time you're a little smarter and able to walk out of the dealership a little less soar then before. Perhaps you'll try that canyon thing. So you meet some buds at the gas station on Sunday morning. A few thoughts run through your head, "Why are they all dressed in leather? Who do they think they are, racers or something? Why do they keep looking at my tires?"

Off you go down the canyon road. Within a few corners, your buds begin to pull away. How is this possible? You have the YZF Ninja GSXR-1, the fastest bike on the planet? In order to keep up you find yourself hitting the gas HARD on the straight-aways only to use the brakes HARD before (and sometimes during) every corner. But somehow, despite your best effort, even the guy on the old slow bike is STILL pulling away. Before you know it, they're long gone. A few miles down the road you find your buds sitting at the local eatery, helmets off, feet up relaxing as you pull in. You think, "WOW, these guys are fast!"

End of Year 1 - You've managed to survive. Along the way you probably have met some GREAT people. Your life has begun to revolve around your bike. Sat/Sun rides are becoming a regular part of your life. Wednesday's are reserved for a bike night somewhere in the city. You have a screen name and a regular user of one of the many message boards. You know every wheelie spot and where to hang out given the night of the week. Your canyon friends still dust you, but at least they aren't looking aged by the time you meet up with them.

Year 2 - Sometime this year, one of your buddies tell you about a Track Day. Track Day? I can't go to a track day! Here's 10 excuses why you can't go.

Somehow, you get coaxed into going. As you get to the track, you're scared to DEATH! You're not sure where to go, what to do. MORE

Some how, they convince you and you find yourself on the track. After the first session, you feel like Eric Bostrom dragging elbows in every corner (until you see the video of you someone shot). "Good lord, I look slow" you think. Your new track buddies are lapping you every session. How are they going so damn fast?

Once the nerves are gone, you are having the time of your life. After every session you are grinning ear-to-ear and can't wait to discuss race lines excessively with anyone who will listen. By the end of the first day, most of your buddies aren't lapping you anymore. You start to pass other bikes and realize that there's more to this state-of-the-art YZF Ninja GSXR-1 then you originally thought.

After your first track day, you're wiped out. You've dropped 20-30 seconds off your morning lap times and live to tell about it. The next day you have newfound bragging rights you can't wait to share with everyone on the message board. By this time, you're hooked. You can't WAIT for the next track day and begin looking at SoCalRPM to find where/when the next day is scheduled.

On your next canyon ride, you're riding right with your canyon buddies. They are all impressed with how fast you have gotten. You feel confident taking corners at speed, but there's a nagging voice in your head. "Whoa, look at the dirt. What if that car pulls out in front of me? Does that guy see me?" After a few more track days, that nagging voice begins to take over. You see yourself actually going SLOWER in the canyons. Why? Next track day is in 2 weeks. Save it for then.

End of Year Two - This bike is now your life. All your friends are ones that ride. You own a set of leathers. You watch races regularly and know the racers by name. Your friends are getting tired of lending you their truck. You save and plan in advance for track days.

Year three -At this time a few track classes from the pros are in store. You have been warned more then once for being on the Internet at work and for looking at models on Sportbikes. You have more Sportbike videos than porn in your video collection. You sold the car and bought a truck. Your wrecked your beautiful daily ride late-braking in turn 2 at the track, trying to get around that damn squid on the YZF Ninja GSXR-1. You own more then one bike -- one for the track and one for the street. After all, those rolling burnouts are getting expensive on race-rubber. You enjoy the Canyon rides more for the experience of hanging out with your friends and sharing stories over breakfast. Track days are now an addiction. You are hooked on track riding like a rock star on groupies and heroin. You decide to get your racing license because you hear about the $65 track day practices. Your track day bike has slowly evolved into a full out race-only bike.

Year four thru ten - Hobby? It's not longer a hobby but an obsession. You find yourself brown-bagging lunch to save a few bucks to get that lightweight sub-frame that will help you shave 1/.003 second off your lap time. Sorry honey, no anniversary this year, it's a race weekend and I need the points. Kids can't eat this week. You need a set of tires for the upcoming double-header weekend.

Post racing years - O.K. your hopes of a factory ride are over. The house is mortgaged 3X over and the kids will have to get financial aid for college. You still ride the canyons and laugh at the kids on the latest YZF Ninja GSXR-1 with the sissy stripes on the tires. Now the canyon rides aren't scheduled, they are just something you do. The spouse and kids know that on Sat. morning daddy/mommy rides. What's this? Over 40 racers class? Hmmm...

ďWhy do I ride as number 69? Well, itís a number that you can still read when the bike is upside down after a crash." - Nicky Hayden

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2112 View Post
These fine gentleman are expressing their frustration with your learning style.
YouTube: Youtube.com/MotoMedic | IG: @1MotoMedic | @powergroove75
PowerGroove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 Old 12-12-2011, 06:44 PM
MotoGP Champion
 
silversurfer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mansfield, Tx
Posts: 5,116
Nice
silversurfer is offline  
post #3 of 15 Old 12-12-2011, 06:52 PM
World Superbike Champion
 
sXzx6rXa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 1,830

I Ride: 2009 Green ZX6R
Good read man. Slightly inspiring, thanks for sharing!

Green 2009 ZX6R
Two Bros M-2 Slip On//10k HID's//Integrated Tailight//Zero Gravity DB Windscreen//Spiegler SS Brake Lines//Pazzo Shorty Levers//Shogun Swingarm Spools//Seat Cowl//Servo Eliminator//PCV//K&N Air Filter//LED Running Lights//
sXzx6rXa is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 15 Old 12-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Pro Racer
 
cali636er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 644

I Ride: 05 SexDirtySex
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGroove View Post
Life of a YZF Ninja GSXR-1 Rider

Long read but some of it is true!

So you've seen them zooming through the canyons, hanging out at the beach, racing on television or parked outside the classroom. Your mother hates them and has vowed to never let you have one of them. You know someone, who knows someone, who had an uncle/brother/sister/friend who wrecked on one and feels the need to relay this story to every one that rides one. You think you shouldn't get one because "You know yourself, and you would kill yourself." You have probably called them a "Crotch Rocket, Death Trap, Ninja or Rice Rocket". BUT REGARDLESS, you've decided to buy one for your very own.
Sportbike Riders tend to follow a path of evolution after purchasing their first bike. From squid to retired racer, we all tend to follow a certain path on our Sportbike lifestyle journey.

Pre-purchase -After growing tired of sitting in traffic and (not) seeing these two wheeled machines go in between the cars while you dance the brake/clutch shuffle, you decide to get a bike. Unless you're a doctor, lawyer, or CEO, spending $20K for a retro, under-engineered relic of bike may not sound like the best way to get around on two wheels. So you opt for a Sportbike.

Lesson #1 is to call this bike by a proper name. Have you ever heard a Ferrari called a crotch car? How about a Lamborghini a 911 because that's the only Sports Car you know. While we all thank Tom Cruise and his 80's fighter-jet chasing antics for giving Sportbikes one of their first big breaks, not every bike is a Ninja.

Purchase time - Your expert buddy who has been riding for an entire month says the YZF Ninja GSXR-1 is the ONLY bike to have. It's the fastest thing out there and you'll be able to smoke everyone on the road.Off to the local dealership -- and you agree the YZF Ninja GSXR-1 is the perfect bike to learn to ride on. The salesman tells you how cool you will look and even gives you a GREAT deal! $500 off MSRP!! You say, "SOLD!! I'll take a helmet and matching jacket with the extra money I saved." After adding freight, set-up, taxes, title, license, cleaning fee, advertising fee, adding a flux-capacitor and changing the brake light oil, you leave the dealership, paper plate and all, off to show some people up! What better place to show your riding skills then the local hangout parking lot. Not before taking a dull hacksaw to your rear fender and ripping off the signals for that "racer look".

After meeting some fellow riders one of them does something AMAZING! WOW! How did he ride down the street with the front wheel in the air! Seeing how you bought the biggest, baddest bike on the planet, you slam the throttle wide-open riding down the freeway. Up, up, up, oh s**t, Wham! The front end rises effortlessly and crashes even harder after a quick chop of the throttle. After only a week worth of practice, you can carry this for a while and getting pretty good at it! Your confidence grows and you begin to show your newfound talent in front of others. It's usually at this point you manage to get interviewed by a local news crew or reporter as a designated representative of the emerging Sportbike scene. Then after about a month, while riding a nice stand-up wheelie down the freeway in front of all your buds, the front end keeps going, going, going..BOOM down you go on the ground. The bike goes sliding, grinding all the pretty paint away. Some one shows up mysteriously in a truck and quickly offers you some cash for it. Your first bike quickly gets turned it into someone else's nice YZF Ninja GSXR-1 race bike.

Back to square one.

This time you're a little smarter and able to walk out of the dealership a little less soar then before. Perhaps you'll try that canyon thing. So you meet some buds at the gas station on Sunday morning. A few thoughts run through your head, "Why are they all dressed in leather? Who do they think they are, racers or something? Why do they keep looking at my tires?"
Off you go down the canyon road. Within a few corners, your buds begin to pull away. How is this possible? You have the YZF Ninja GSXR-1, the fastest bike on the planet? In order to keep up you find yourself hitting the gas HARD on the straight-aways only to use the brakes HARD before (and sometimes during) every corner. But somehow, despite your best effort, even the guy on the old slow bike is STILL pulling away. Before you know it, they're long gone. A few miles down the road you find your buds sitting at the local eatery, helmets off, feet up relaxing as you pull in. You think, "WOW, these guys are fast!"
End of Year 1 - You've managed to survive. Along the way you probably have met some GREAT people. Your life has begun to revolve around your bike. Sat/Sun rides are becoming a regular part of your life. Wednesday's are reserved for a bike night somewhere in the city. You have a screen name and a regular user of one of the many message boards. You know every wheelie spot and where to hang out given the night of the week. Your canyon friends still dust you, but at least they aren't looking aged by the time you meet up with them.

Year 2 - Sometime this year, one of your buddies tell you about a Track Day. Track Day? I can't go to a track day! Here's 10 excuses why you can't go.

Somehow, you get coaxed into going. As you get to the track, you're scared to DEATH! You're not sure where to go, what to do. MORE

Some how, they convince you and you find yourself on the track. After the first session, you feel like Eric Bostrom dragging elbows in every corner (until you see the video of you someone shot). "Good lord, I look slow" you think. Your new track buddies are lapping you every session. How are they going so damn fast?

Once the nerves are gone, you are having the time of your life. After every session you are grinning ear-to-ear and can't wait to discuss race lines excessively with anyone who will listen. By the end of the first day, most of your buddies aren't lapping you anymore. You start to pass other bikes and realize that there's more to this state-of-the-art YZF Ninja GSXR-1 then you originally thought.

After your first track day, you're wiped out. You've dropped 20-30 seconds off your morning lap times and live to tell about it. The next day you have newfound bragging rights you can't wait to share with everyone on the message board. By this time, you're hooked. You can't WAIT for the next track day and begin looking at SoCalRPM to find where/when the next day is scheduled.

On your next canyon ride, you're riding right with your canyon buddies. They are all impressed with how fast you have gotten. You feel confident taking corners at speed, but there's a nagging voice in your head. "Whoa, look at the dirt. What if that car pulls out in front of me? Does that guy see me?" After a few more track days, that nagging voice begins to take over. You see yourself actually going SLOWER in the canyons. Why? Next track day is in 2 weeks. Save it for then.

End of Year Two - This bike is now your life. All your friends are ones that ride. You own a set of leathers. You watch races regularly and know the racers by name. Your friends are getting tired of lending you their truck. You save and plan in advance for track days.

Year three -At this time a few track classes from the pros are in store. You have been warned more then once for being on the Internet at work and for looking at models on Sportbikes. You have more Sportbike videos than porn in your video collection. You sold the car and bought a truck. Your wrecked your beautiful daily ride late-braking in turn 2 at the track, trying to get around that damn squid on the YZF Ninja GSXR-1. You own more then one bike -- one for the track and one for the street. After all, those rolling burnouts are getting expensive on race-rubber. You enjoy the Canyon rides more for the experience of hanging out with your friends and sharing stories over breakfast. Track days are now an addiction. You are hooked on track riding like a rock star on groupies and heroin. You decide to get your racing license because you hear about the $65 track day practices. Your track day bike has slowly evolved into a full out race-only bike.

Year four thru ten - Hobby? It's not longer a hobby but an obsession. You find yourself brown-bagging lunch to save a few bucks to get that lightweight sub-frame that will help you shave 1/.003 second off your lap time. Sorry honey, no anniversary this year, it's a race weekend and I need the points. Kids can't eat this week. You need a set of tires for the upcoming double-header weekend.

Post racing years - O.K. your hopes of a factory ride are over. The house is mortgaged 3X over and the kids will have to get financial aid for college. You still ride the canyons and laugh at the kids on the latest YZF Ninja GSXR-1 with the sissy stripes on the tires. Now the canyon rides aren't scheduled, they are just something you do. The spouse and kids know that on Sat. morning daddy/mommy rides. What's this? Over 40 racers class? Hmmm...


This is where im at. AHAHAHA. Did u write this
Edit: Just saw it was ur friends.
cali636er is offline  
post #5 of 15 Old 12-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator
 
EvilTwin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Orange, CA
Posts: 5,458

I Ride: 2011 Versys
Love it! and except for the starting on a 1k and doing wheelies everywhere that describes my progression as a rider pretty accurately. I'm in my third year of riding.

If you want the breakdown on fuel management systems, take some time to read this thread.
For a walk through on pulling FI Codes, check out this thread.
Questions about Flashed ECUs vs. Fuel Controllers? Try this one.
Got a Z-Fi TC System? Read This to get an idea of how it works.
Here's a link to some Kawasaki Service Manuals that I've got hosted for everyone's use.
And please check out my blog for more sage advice and technical ramblings.
Some basics about braking here.
EvilTwin is offline  
post #6 of 15 Old 12-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Squid
 
deadazleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wilson NC
Posts: 97

I Ride: 09 Candy Surf Blue
great read, i'm still in my first year, wish me luck lol
deadazleep is offline  
post #7 of 15 Old 12-12-2011, 07:36 PM
MotoGP Champion
 
CelticStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 2,557
Year eleven for me and yep, I can understand that track addiction SO well

Remember when you used to be able to ring someone 57 times and they'd never know it was you?

Yeah. Good times.
CelticStar is offline  
post #8 of 15 Old 12-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Post Master General
 
ZXNasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Murray, KY
Posts: 7,645

I Ride: 2011 ZX6R
I'm a mix of different elements from different years. I still ride the twisties (no canyons here) but I do it to hang out with friends, not to be the fastest because I'm not haha. Haven't done a track day yet but next year I'll make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodas6r View Post
1nastyZ and zxnasty, forum a-holes, and heroes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterZX View Post
lol I am picturing nasty coming rolling off the bike and then just jumping up out of it and goin into a gas station buy a monster and start drinking it like nothing just happened
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLean2much View Post
you're not the first who comes along wanting to look good. but i'd be the first to point at you and laugh while picking up your poor bike you just dropped in front of everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kninja View Post
beef curtins
AKA Princess
ZXNasty is offline  
post #9 of 15 Old 12-13-2011, 07:48 AM
Post Master General
 
scoobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: the school of hard knocks
Posts: 6,525

I Ride: something naughty
agree great read ....did make me laugh
scoobs is offline  
post #10 of 15 Old 12-13-2011, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
Post Master General
 
PowerGroove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in Central California
Posts: 11,621

I Ride: 09 ZX6R, 12 ZX6R, 2000 ZX6R, 99 Honda Shadow 1100, 81 Honda CB900C, 04 GSXR 600
Garage
I'm not sure who wrote it or where it came from. But it was posted over there at zxforums and I thought it was a good read.

It's pretty close to many people's progressions into sport biking. I hope more new riders read stuff like this and pay attention... it's funny yes... but a lot of it is right on the money.

Ever notice how those guys in their 60's riding $25k bikes seem to just rail you? It's not because of the bike.

My dad, when he first let me throw a leg over a sport bike, said if you aren't respectful of it, it will turn on you in an instant. Those who have been riding a while, have had close calls, or worse, can attest to that!

I always come into contact with people that "used to ride". I just can't fathom that idea. Used to ride? What?? How does that work?

New riders... It makes me smile when people get interested in this sport we all love... but respect it. Learn how to ride. Not just how to go fast... but really how to ride! You'll ride a lot longer and it will become part of you.

ďWhy do I ride as number 69? Well, itís a number that you can still read when the bike is upside down after a crash." - Nicky Hayden

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ2112 View Post
These fine gentleman are expressing their frustration with your learning style.
YouTube: Youtube.com/MotoMedic | IG: @1MotoMedic | @powergroove75
PowerGroove is offline  
post #11 of 15 Old 12-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Post Master General
 
ZXNasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Murray, KY
Posts: 7,645

I Ride: 2011 ZX6R
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerGroove View Post
Learn how to ride. Not just how to go fast... but really how to ride! You'll ride a lot longer and it will become part of you.
That's why when people give me shit about my chicken strips I don't let it bother me. I tell them I'm learning at my own pace and they eventually respect me for it. I've ridden out of my ability once, and regretted it as I flew over the front of the bike into a field at 45mph

I responsible enough to respect these wonderful machines that we all love

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodas6r View Post
1nastyZ and zxnasty, forum a-holes, and heroes
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterZX View Post
lol I am picturing nasty coming rolling off the bike and then just jumping up out of it and goin into a gas station buy a monster and start drinking it like nothing just happened
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLean2much View Post
you're not the first who comes along wanting to look good. but i'd be the first to point at you and laugh while picking up your poor bike you just dropped in front of everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kninja View Post
beef curtins
AKA Princess
ZXNasty is offline  
post #12 of 15 Old 12-13-2011, 12:08 PM
World Superbike Champion
 
Hitman123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 2,093
6th month for me. I'm not into the wheelie thing, but hopefully my first track day in march. After that I know I'm going to schedule as many as I can. I like going to the canyons but I always ride at a comfortable pace plus I really like to ride with people that I know are responsible and r not gonna be pushing their limits. If I do meet up with a croud that seems a little sketchy I'll stay in the back of the pack, I don't like to slow people down or get in their way.
Hitman123 is offline  
post #13 of 15 Old 12-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Pro Racer
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dundee Scotland.
Posts: 705

I Ride: ZX6R J2 VFR 800 FI1
I,m at the 20 year mark but i have to agree the anniversary thing i was at my first one in twenty years the only reason is it was our ruby anniversary and the rally i usually go to got cancalled.
tenko is offline  
post #14 of 15 Old 12-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Post Master General
 
scoobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: the school of hard knocks
Posts: 6,525

I Ride: something naughty
ive got a mate thats a doctor in brighton a+e hospital and the biggest bike accident is middle age men ....he tells me the problem is that when they are young they pass there test and ride the old fashioned putt-putt bikes that arent that fast .....and then give up riding (now i dont know the law in the states but in the uk you have got your licence virtually for life) so when they get middle aged they can afford to go out and buy the biggest baddest fecka on the road .....just to show off to there mates .....and think they can ride and bin it .....summer apparently gets the hospitals busy with middle age bikers
so yeah your right up power groove applies the world over mate
scoobs is offline  
post #15 of 15 Old 12-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Squid
 
zxfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 54

I Ride: 2013 ZX6R
Good read, a few parts hit home for me. I'm in my 6th year of riding, never got to the full track addiction stage as I spend most of my time working
but I do manage to get to about 4 or 5 per year...

2013 636
zxfreak is offline  
Reply

  ZX6R Forum > ZX6R Forum > Motorcycle Talk

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ninja 25th anniversary dlj3499af Motorcycle Talk 5 07-14-2009 07:13 PM
Coolant Sensor EvilTwin The ZX6R 3 01-22-2009 02:35 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome