The rear caliper was easier to rebuild than the front. I got some new pads from Renthal (RC-1) earlier in the season and threw those in as well. I also cleaned and took some scotch brite to all off the brake pad pins to ensure the pads can move freely back and forth. Again it took some maneuvering to get the lines and banjos to line up well enough so that I wasn't stressing the line. If it wasn't in such a time crunch it may have seemed easier haha.
Another thing I did on both front and rear systems was to use the banjo bolts supplied by Core Moto, and the Brembo double banjo bolt that came with the M/C. I had been using aftermarket Titanium banjos all around, but like I mentioned earlier the orifices were significantly different sizes compared to the bolts that were made for the lines and MC. It may not be a big deal but I was trying to rule out any possible weak points. Obviously I used brand new crush washers, and took the time to measure the spacing of the orifice on the bolts, and use the correct thickness of crush washer to have the lines perfectly centered for ideal fluid travel. Again maybe a bit of overkill, but I don't plan on doing this again for awhile.
Sent from my LM-X410.FGN using Tapatalk
2019 Sponsors: Renthal, Motul, Woodcraft Technologies, Evlution Nutrition, Armour Bodies, MotoSport.com, Hookit