Recently purchased the new 2020 ZX6R KRT Edition.
Picked it up on Friday (3rd Jan) and rode it home with the complete inability to comfortably stop (haha)
I am only 5ft1.. and a bit.. that bit counts... so finding a bike to fit in the supersport category was going to be impossible, and alas I decided I'd buy what I liked and work with it from there.
In the garage with the fresh face of Kawasaki is my 2018 Ninja 400, also the KRT Edition. I learnt to ride on the wee Ninja, and because it's such an epic, fun bike, I can't bare to part with it. Plus, two bikes are always better than 1!
As I do track my bikes, I will be unable to lower the 636, so just going to work with minor adjustments. Now, onto the 'mods' list... of which there isn't many but more will come!
- R&G Upper Fairing Protection
- R&G Lower Protection - more into this later, not sure I recommend
- R&G Rear Bobbins
- R&G Tail Tidy (essential, always!)
- R&G Tank Grips - only installed the upper as I stupidly ordered black and should of gone clear... more into this later
- Scorpion Exhaust - Red Power Ceramic Black Design. Said to add a few ponies.. but not actually sure here haha
Running Bridgestone S22's, so keen to see how these go in comparison with the Michelin Power RS I have on the 400 (which are super track tyres...)
Things to tinker with - full system, remove the clunky sound suppressing business from beneath... Bar end protection, I inevitably will drop it at some point given my height...
Will then need tune..
And need to order a spare seat so I can hack into that and give me my legs back for stopping skills.
Photos below of it as of today: